Healing is …
- Healing is a lifelong journey toward wholeness.
- Healing is remembering what has been forgotten about connection, and unity and interdependence among all things living and nonliving.
- Healing is embracing what is most feared.
- Healing is opening what has been closed, softening what has hardened into obstruction.
- Healing is entering into the transcendent, timeless moment when on experiences the divine.
- Healing is creativity and passion and love.
- Healing is seeking and expressing self in its fullness, its light and shadow, its male and female.
- Healing is learning to trust life.
Book: Woman As Healer